Friday, June 27, 2008

Intro

Ok, so where do I start? I'm a man (a real one... ya know, hard-headed, macho, doesn't like to talk, etc.). Ya'll know the type. I drive a tractor trailer for a living (more on that later). I have a total of three children (there will be lots about them in the future). I am married to the most beautiful woman in the universe (or bigger if there is more out there).

I'm sure that many of you who will read this are wondering all the who, what, where, how, and why I'm starting to blog, but only time/posts will answer all that. I know my wife blogs almost daily, and since I'm not always able to sit down to the computer this might be a once or twice a week, thing but we'll see where this goes. Now, before I really get started there are a couple of things I would like to say:

1. I am not a good writer (although my wife is an awesome editor, so maybe she'll help out some!), so be patient I'll get to my point eventually.
2. I'm going to post things very personal to me (feel privileged!);
3. Nothing I post is meant to offend anyone (although it probably will at some point);
4. I'm sure my writing will leave lots of unanswered questions from time to time, so please feel free to leave a comment and ask if it's clear as mud (that will make things even more interesting!).

Ok... with those things said, the rest will be answered as time/posts come and go...

No comments: