Monday, July 14, 2008

Holy Crap!

I get home and I'm sitting on the front porch relaxing after a hard day at work (Hard day at work... sure sounds good right? LOL). So, anyway, I'm drinking a beer, smoking a cigarette, relaxing. Then, my beautiful wife comes out to join me and says that I need to check my blog. I immediately ask, "What did you do??" (She wouldn't tell.)


I finished my smoke quickly so I could get on the computer and check to see what the fuss was about... and HOLY CRAP, people have found me! I'm not used to seeing anyone comment or even know this thing is around. A few of your comments made me giggle like a kid... so I figured I'd respond to them here (thanks for giving me something to blog about today!):


Keep in mind, these are the thoughts of a stupid man... [with a little input/editorial decision making from Beautiful (ha!) Wife!]

Carrie asked about freebies from work... There are lots of things that the corporate office gives out, supposedly; I'm not sure about the specifics, but I do get some of my favorite beer at cost! (What's Tim's fave??)

Conundrums for Penny: [Hi! Beautiful (ha!) Wife here... Penny, I apologize. Nick DID attempt to give (smart-ass) answers to your conundrums, but I simply cannot allow the answers to be published for the public to see. See, Witschey, this is why it's dangerous to have me edit your posts, lol. I swore I wouldn't edit "content," but trust me, it's for the best!!]

And Trish: You are absolutely correct; the thought of what questions you might have for me does scare me (a little! lol), so I would probably be claiming the Fifth.

So, anyway, thank you all for commenting; it was a great surprise to "see" so many people here today. I hope we can continue this fun, and maybe someday I'll have as many readers as all of you, too!

6 comments:

Trish said...

Be afraid be very afraid!

Nick I tagged you on my blog, check it out.

Carrie Hewitt said...

Way to go Trish....I would have done it if you didnt beat me to it!

Angela James said...

Is this the wife's blog or the Duckman's blog? Hey Witschey, ditch the wife and tell her to get her own blog. Censoring sucks ;)

ErinRagan said...

Angie, he BEGGED me to edit his blog... and, trust me, I did you a favor by censoring his response to Penny!

btw, that's "Beautiful Wife" to you! lol

Linda said...

Nick,
I have caught up all my "blog" reading and am impressed!!! ERin is very lucky....a man who can express himself....edited or not....Aunt Linda

A Little Of A Lot said...

LOL, I'm curious as to what he said, but not sure just how curious I should be, afterall they said "Curiosity killed the cat."
There again I'm not a cat, what'd he say ?
Scrap that, I'm married to a man, I'll take Erin'd word for it.