Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Do You Blog About?

I'm off to a slow start with this thing, and I've figured out part of my problem.

As I mentioned previously, my wife blogs a lot! She's able to come up with things all the time, things that happen in our daily lives that I know about but never think to blog about until I read hers, and then say, "I could've done that!"

So this week my goal is to try to pay more attention to all my surroundings, and we'll see if I can beat her to one (wish me luck).

While I'm trying to find something cool to post about, why don't you let me know things you would like to know about me or my life/lifestyle.

6 comments:

Carrie Hewitt said...

Nick, I have a friend that does something similar to you, but he works on commission. He delivers/sells beer and wine to local grocery stores, mainly Red Tail, Bass, Amstel Light....I can't remember the name of the company, but it sounds like what you did except he HAS to sell stuff, which is what makes your job so nice.....no pressure....Congrats on the new job...I think it sounds great. Do you get any freebies?

A Little Of A Lot said...

Welcome to blog Land.
I'm one of Erin's friends from the Mom's group here in MD.
First off, you rock !! Quitting that God forsaken job for the sake of your family and integrity took balls, WTG, the benefits already seem totally worth it.
Secondly, LMAO, there's a pic of you here with your tongue in your mouth.
And lastly, you're a guy, go over to my blog and see if you can help me out with my conundrums, if you don't play golf just relate the little white ball to that of a pool ball.

Stephenie said...

Well done! Im glad you are able to find peace in a new job that seems very well suited for not only you but your family as well! Welcome to blog land!

Trish said...

Hmmmm you don't want me to start asking you questions..bwahahahahaha!

I am glad you are home go over to my blog and see what we bought this weekend.

A little birdy told me Erin wants on too!

Grampy said...

Now that you have a sane job, when can we do some fishin' and/or golfin'? I need to make a cameo appearance in Weirton (Witscheyville? before I become a Georgian!

Granny aka Memaw said...

Nick, what a great surprise I enjoyed reading your Blog so very much.Hang in there ,you are doing a fine job. Way to go , dear Grand-son .