Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long Time No Type...

I'm not even sure how to start this post...I'm having writers block! It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted, but I have been extemely busy.

I started a part-time job a couple of weeks ago, as a bartender/bouncer at a local club. So now I work 5 days a week (and try to get the overtime on Saturday too), and then normally I only work a few days at the club. The past week has been crazy...One of the bartenders has been on vacation, so I'm covering his shifts which means it is 7 days a week until he returns.

Anyway instead of rambling on about nothing I'll close with yet another yawn and try to get some rest so I can work again in a little while. Once I get some sleep and my brain is able to function properly again, I will start posting regularly again. So for you dedicated readers please bare with me.

2 comments:

Carrie Hewitt said...

You are a bartender! What an exciting job! I always wanted to do that.....you can meet all kinds of interesting people and it just seems like a fun job.......You deliver the alcohol during the day and serve it at night! I haven't lost faith in your blogging abilities yet Nick...

Chris said...

Nick, hon ... yo' Momma was wonderin' where ya' been...

Don't work too hard.

I love ya'!